Clear Life Recovery has been revolutionizing substance abuse treatment in Orange County over the past couple of years. We offer inpatient and outpatient treatment programs based on age, sexual orientation, and gender to help patients reap the best outcomes in recovery.
Does the cost of rehab differ with each treatment center?
Several factors affect the treatment cost charged by a rehab center. Some of these factors include:
- Type of center - There is a drastic cost difference between inpatient and outpatient rehab programs. This is because the cost of inpatient programs is inclusive of the cost of lodging and intensive care, which can crank up the overall treatment cost. Furthermore, the length of the program and the location of the rehab center influences the treatment cost.
- Treatments Offered - Individuals that require more medical care like detox and continuous medical and psychiatric intervention may have to pay more for rehab. Individuals with mild addiction or those who don't need detox pay relatively less for treatment.
- Amenities - Some rehab centers offer amenities like acupuncture, massages, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc. Luxury rehabs that offer these kinds of amenities charge thousands of dollars per month for treatment. However, most rehab centers provide basic amenities that come with a smaller price tag to ensure that everyone has a fair chance at recovery.
At our treatment facility, we focus on offering the latest treatment programs and amenities for substance abuse treatment in Orange County at affordable prices. We work persistently to offer excellent treatment at low prices.
Tips for funding your rehab treatment
Regardless of your budget, there are several rehab centers available to offer the best treatment for your addiction needs. Most rehab centers have an admissions officer who can help you find ways to fund your treatment. Most rehabs offer financial aid to their patients and accept insurance. Furthermore, some centers allow for payment in easy installments.
Insurance schemes like Medicaid, medicare offer coverage for addiction treatment. In addition, you also have options like state-financed health insurance, private insurance, and military insurance, all of which offer coverage for rehab treatment. If you do not have an insurance policy, you can look for a free or low-income treatment center. However, free rehabs have a long waiting list, and you may not be able to get timely help.
How to overcome temptation after rehab?
Once you leave rehab, you will face a lot of trigger situations. These are a few things that you can do to manage temptation and avoid relapse:
- Surround yourself with family, sober friends and those that have your best interests at heart
- Try to avoid visiting those places that can trigger the use of drugs
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle, follow a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly
- Keep your follow-up appointments with your therapist at the rehab center
Do not battle with addiction in solitude. Clear Life Recovery, the #1 center for substance abuse treatment in Orange County can help you overcome addiction and co-occurring mental disorders. Call us for help today.Substance Abuse Treatment Orange County
View Larger Map